This brief, insightful blog post opens with a brief definition of Content Curation. While the definition could use a bit of work it does provide some general knowledge.
With a quick synopsis of how Content Curation can be used for Content Marketing, the post provides seven benefits of curation.
Here are the benefits of Curation:
- It gives readers valuable content that interests them.
- You can give relevant information and high quality education.
- Engages your readers and build trust in you because of it.
- Entertain your readers as well.
- You can build social media networks as well as word-of-mouth marketing with the value you provide.
- It will build a lot of traffic to your website.
- You can build your brand